Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Vague inklings

I bought a one way ticket
cause I knew I'd never see the ground
unless I was aboard a jet plane, and we were going down
  
When I wiped the tears from my eyes,
the warm water took me by surprise
and I woke up beside the ocean, I realized..
I must be in California




Well...... Not really California. And yes, it was just, again, a vision


Lately, back into my daydreaming, I was still in the chill-breeze-ill state, like it was as if I gagged myself with dry ice in the middle of a nowhere desert. But enough of that, anyways. So I was cold, and I've been having like two or three perpetual dreams I've ever had so far. All held out and eventually put them all out as a whole as it resumes.


There was this pyramid that involved, it was as if a mere festive occurring amidst an undergoing pilgrimage. There were people. Civilised-looking people. I repeatedly questioned myself if it was day or night. Can't really say when, where, or what it really was but there wasn't anything religious reviewing back in there so I guess it's one safe dream it seems hehe.


But the thing is! I dreamt of You. In there! yeah. The gist of all was that there was a changing back in the view of how I see you. It's as if.. you came out of a closet and abruptly, i see you in a different light. Somewhat, there was a salutary alteration in a reverie itself.

In my dream, we had to hug. There was a little strong affection going on in between those very tiny bits of other things in ourselves. It was such an awkward task that was told from someone of somewhere, somewhere like a place deep inside that we both might have been familiar with. Was it.. ...? I would JUST hope you have the similar notion as what I have in mind as well.


Afterwards that wonderment, the time held back from elapsing
Out of the blue, you applied your unbearably devotion.
 you seemed committed to some purpose, yearningly
Feelings of an ardent love I would have conceive you have shown


You were just.. smiling. Kept on smiling.


And finally. Everything started to feel numb. I couldn't feel your arms anymore. 
Exaggeratedly, your scent I sensed slowly fades away.

Then in a flash,
I've met myself alone again. Fully unmesmerized from my rest.



Yes. I was pretending you were there again. Like the times when you were still there. Like how I would even see you in downtown and in the cities. Your hair swayed, increasing my attention, and coincidently at the same time when I actually needed somebody like you. Your eyes gaining irresistibility, I never wanted to take away the sight that it seemed so darting in a way to me. I wonder so awfully, the beauty that lies beyond that eyes. If that's already seductive, then I wonder how colourful the scene your heart portray. A scene with the colours evincing those indefinite picturesque reverence of yours that anybody or anyone wouldn't even bear to fully agnize those incoherent means of love, except for those sincerely ones who has the true will, able to empathize the sweet, tender value.





 I even fear if there was actually a list for that, because, I've fallen to my face in shame of failure and unnecessarily expelled by the urge of my dignity. But optimistically, I still have one slim chance left to resolve.


Somehow, I strongly wish and feel like bringing back those old times and probably take a chance with you back home. If there was a myth that broke out, introducing the occult itself to me, and grant its magical abilities of some sort regarding time. I honestly will risk it all by all means for you.



How long has it been like this? 



The longing of you actually brings out rather uncanny dreams to me 
and it seems to be bringing itself to an upmost new level, 
that it triggers the realization in myself..



and I don't need to elaborate myself
there's no need for questioning anymore
as I already know
the answer lies ahead,


What's there without you here?
                                                                .............. nothing..




Exactly.

3 comments:

  1. I've become a regular Rudy! haha...
    another great post, you know what, your posts are very different from other bloggers...I can't seem to find a word to describe it but somehow it's great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaddya mean regular?! xD I haven't seen yours. I tried searching in the wordpress website and typed your name, but instead.. they showed me nameS!

    And thanks sir, thank you so much. I'm very much appreciated :) I never would've posted this without daydreaming, honestly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regular visitor here!haha

    haha! I guess we share the common habit of daydreaming!

    As for my wordpress...haha..I'll leak it out to you soon...you won't be able to find using my name =P

    ReplyDelete