Friday, December 17, 2010

Boundary passing: Notion #2

The moment when we left the gas station somewhere along some driveway, the feeling as I wait while being in the Cruiser resembled into some sort of a sensation, involuntary by the background to the eye, that I found familiar with..


I first realized it as I opened the car door and then spotted the old black leather bag, which I used to bring with me to somewhere I've had gone to most of my past lifetime, right next to my seat. This perpetually gave me the impression of an awkward look right after I got into the seat, with the bag now on the lap of mine. I held the bag.. and slowly it recalled what seemed to be the things that I did almost everyday before the usual arrival to a destination - School.


I felt alive again after a lapse of ten minutes, just contemplating what ambiance like that was giving me. Unmistakably, sitting there, I visualized a flashback. The notion clung to my mind as it was so remarkably worth the reminisce.

Back then, every morning when it was time for School, the bag had to be on my lap and just deserved some clutching of books and files filled inside the bag, around my arms, and wishing it was as comfortable as how a bed feels like, where my disfunctional sleeps belong to. It's routinely an occurrence to have my sleeps deprived during the night and also receiving in turn its unkind feedbacks in the following morning.

In the present time, I was having one of those feedbacks again along with some uncommon issues -- a peculiar feeling in the stomach combined with twinges of motion sickness. Despite of all those, it felt uncanny yet welcoming as I realized that all these had happened recently when facing myself against the wind from the air conditioner on the left. It felt so familiar. My mind riveted back to the old memories again - the morning departures for School.


Usually right after I got inside the car, I front my dull bored eyes with my damp hair towards the air conditioner, reaching to the chilly air where it was blown, merely to find a sort of entertainment in cooling down my face. I even imagined how would the birds feel to the powerful gust just hitting right onto their faces as they soar. How can they not feel tensed from all that? All I ever aspire is to be as carefree as them. Just forgetting the world around you while stubbornly fly onward, leaving behind the vile and old, to the uncovering of the new greatness in the open vasts.


Sorry for the sidetracking.


Then things started to feel sad. The occurring day lapsed for four hour long of me missing the school years I've had along with so many sincere people I've met in my life, in the next journey stopping by at Mukah. The feeling of expatriate suppressed onto the notion I was having.


Strained, I had to cut this out.





7.58pm ; arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment